2.13.11. Automatic CMS installation
A number of hosted CMS can be installed in a fully automatic mode, without the need to manually upload files to the hosting, unpack, etc.
- OpenCart (standard and ocStore)
- Craft CMS
If the required CMS is not in the listIn this case, you can install the required CMS manually by downloading the distribution kit from the official CMS website and deploying it on the hosting using instructions. Instructions for manual installation of specific CMS: DokuWiki, Drupal, Joomla!, Magento, MediaWiki, MODX, Moodle, October, OpenCart, Open Journal Systems (OJS), PrestaShop, Webasyst, WordPress, Bitrix.
- WordPress: When installing older versions in
wp-config.phpthe line is added
define( 'AUTOMATIC_UPDATER_DISABLED', true );... This avoids the automatic update that is triggered when you log into Adminpanel, and use exactly the version that was installed. For the most recent version, auto-update is enabled by default.
- OpenCart: Installed in English only. Localization can be done by instructions.
- Moodle: Installed in English only. Localization can be done by instructions.
- PrestaShop: Installed in English only.
- DokuWiki: Since authorization does not work over HTTP, the site will automatically be enabled redirect on HTTPS.
- In the site menu, click "CMS install":
- "Administrator login " - specify the administrator's login. By default, the standard is substituted in the field
- "Administrator password " — enter the administrator password or click "Random"to generate it automatically. By default, the automatically generated password is substituted in the field.
- "CMS Version" — select the desired CMS version from the list of available ones.
- "Database" (for everyone except DokuWiki) - select from the list one of the existing databases to which the site will be connected, or click "Create DB"to create a new one.
- "Clear database before installing CMS" (for everyone except DokuWiki) — a checked box means that the selected database will be pre—cleaned.