2.13.11. Automatic CMS installation
A number of hosted CMS can be installed in a fully automatic mode, without the need to manually upload files to the hosting, unpack, etc.
- OpenCart (standard and ocStore)
- Craft CMS
If the required CMS is not in the listIn this case, you can install the required CMS manually by downloading the distribution kit from the official CMS website and deploying it on the hosting using instructions. Instructions for manual installation of specific CMS: DokuWiki, Drupal, Joomla!, Magento, MediaWiki, MODX, Moodle, October, OpenCart, Open Journal Systems (OJS), PrestaShop, Webasyst, WordPress, Bitrix.
- WordPress: When installing older versions in
wp-config.phpthe line is added
define( 'AUTOMATIC_UPDATER_DISABLED', true );... This avoids the automatic update that is triggered when you log into Adminpanel, and use exactly the version that was installed. For the most recent version, auto-update is enabled by default.
- OpenCart: Installed in English only. Localization can be done by instructions.
- Moodle: Installed in English only. Localization can be done by instructions.
- PrestaShop: Installed in English only.
- DokuWiki: Since authorization does not work over HTTP, the site will automatically be enabled redirect on HTTPS.
- The CMS automatic installation system only simplifies the installation process, the subsequent operation and updating of the CMS depends only on the CMS itself or the site owner.
- In the site menu, click "CMS install":
- "Site email" (only for Drupal) - specify the mail on behalf of which letters from the site will be sent (it is recommended to use an address belonging to the site's domain). By default, the field is filled with account mail.
- "Administrator email " - specify the administrator's mail. Note By default, either an address of the form
firstname.lastname@example.org the site domain (if exists mailbox with that name), or account mail.
- "Administrator login " - specify the administrator's login. By default, the standard is substituted in the field
- "Administrator password " — enter the administrator password or click "Random"to generate it automatically. By default, the automatically generated password is substituted in the field.
- "Administrator name" (only for Moodle, PrestaShop, October and DokuWiki) - enter the name of the administrator.
- "Administrator surname" (only for Moodle, PrestaShop, and October) - enter the surname of the administrator.
- "CMS Version" — select the desired CMS version from the list of available ones.
- "Language" (for everyone except OpenCart, Moodle, PrestaShop and October) - select the required language from the list of available ones.
- "Database" (for everyone except DokuWiki) - select from the list one of the existing databases to which the site will be connected, or click "Create DB"to create a new one.
- "Clear database before installing CMS" (for everyone except DokuWiki) — a checked box means that the selected database will be pre—cleaned.