22.214.171.124. Magento 2.3.6 installation
Warning!Magento version 2.4.0 or higher cannot be installed on the hosting, since they require the Elasticsearch module, which is on the hosting not supported.
- Place the distribution files on the hosting:
- Replace two files
.htaccesshosted in root directory site and subdirectory
pub, for files fromhere or edit them yourself like this:
- Find a line like this:
Replace it with this:
- Find all such blocks of code:
<IfVersion < 2.4> order allow,deny deny from all </IfVersion> <IfVersion >= 2.4> Require all denied </IfVersion>
Replace each of them with this line:
Require all denied
- Prepare the database:
- Disable IP Access Restriction in MySQL security settings... If this is not done, after specifying the connection data to the database, Magento will inform you that the user does not have enough rights and will not allow the installation to proceed.
- Open the site in a browser.
- Read the license and accept it.
- Step 1: Readiness check. Click the test button and make sure that all the conditions for the installation are met (there is a green checkmark in each line).
- Step 2: Add database. Specify the settings for connecting to the database:
- "Database Server Host" - instead of
localhostindicate host (server) address databases.
- "Database Server Username" — instead of
rootindicate Username (login) Database.
- "Database Server Password" — specify user password Database.
- "Database Name" — instead of
magentoindicate title Database.
- "Table prefix" — leave it blank or specify any prefix you like.
- Step 3: Web config:
- Basic settings:
- "Your Store Address" - the address at which the site will operate. Determined automatically.
- "Magento Admin Address" - the address where the site's admin panel will be available. Generated automatically. You can specify your own instead of the generated one.
- Additional settings ("Advanced Options"):
- "Apache Rewrites" - support for Apache redirects. The option must be left enabled.
- "Encryption Key" - encryption key. You can leave the value "I want to use a Magento generated key"selected by default.
- "Session Save" - session storage location. You can leave the value "Files"selected by default.
- Step 4: Store setup. Specify the desired time zone, currency and language.
- Step 5: Create an administrator account. Provide administrator details (they will be used to access adminpanels site):
- "New Username" — Username.
- "New Email" - mail.
- "New Password" and "Confirm Password" - password.
- Step 6: Installation. Click the install button and wait for the operation to complete.
- For security change directory access rights
app/etcand remove write permissions in its properties.
- Check the site is working.