220.127.116.11. Mail setup in Magento
Follow these steps to set up mail in Magento:
- Open the section "Stores → ENGAGEMENT CLOUD → Transactional Emails":
- Specify the mail settings (if the mailbox through which the sending will be performed is located with us, you need to use connection data):
- "Enabled" — enable the mail option.
- "Send Mode" — select
SMTP(in some cases, this is the only available choice).
- "Host" — specify the address of the mail server.
- "Username" — specify the full name of the mailbox from which the sending will be performed.
- "Password" — enter the password for the mailbox.
- "Port" — select the port used to connect to the mail server.
- "Debug" — debug mode.
- Save changes by clicking "Save config".