2.1.5. Supported Technologies
The main technologies on shared hosting are PHP and MySQL... For information on support for various PHP modules, see here.
- Apache — used by default (see also .htaccess and Apache modules).
- PHP-FPM (just on businesshosting).
- PHP — versions 4.4 to 8.2 (see also PHP extensions).
- Node.js and npm (only on businesshosting).
- Versions 2.7, 3.3, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10.
- Complete web applications - Django, Flask and other frameworks (only on businesshosting).
- Go - versions 1.19 and 1.20 (only on businesshosting).
- Perl — version 5 (CGIapplications).
- MySQL — versions 5.7 and 8.0 (version 8.0 only on businesshosting).
- You can connect to third-party databases using PHP module.
- Databases are available as separate service.
- SQLite - version 3.
- Redis - available in two flavors:
- How additional service (disabled).
- How separate service.
- Various libraries and utilities.
- React and Next.js:
- On a virtual hosting — you can only place a ready—made compiled application, which is a set of static HTML/CSS/JS files.
- On businesshosting — you can host both a ready—made compiled application and an application that requires Node.js and npm to run.
- The storage engine is FEDERATED.
- Replication (storage of an exact copy of the database on another server).
- PostgreSQL — you can only connect to third—party databases using PHP module (available by default).
Projects that require the listed technologies can only be placed on VPS or dedicated server. The servers are given full access and all software must be installed and configured by yourself.