Attention!The hosting's built-in antivirus finds only malicious code whose signatures are in its database. If the scan did not find any threats, this does not guarantee their absence. We recommend additionally checking for malicious code with independent tools, for example PHP Antimalware Scanner and others.
and mail] block-->cleaning[Independent
restrictions] unblock-->clean scan-->|No
viruses|clean[No restrictions] style scan fill:#e0e0e0,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#000 style block fill:#E76F51,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#fff style cleaning fill:#E9C46A,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#000style rescan fill:#e0e0e0,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#000 style rescan fill:#e0e0e0,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#000 style unblock fill:#e0e0e0,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#000 style clean fill:#2A9D8F,stroke:#000,stroke-width:0px,color:#fff
The hosting uses our proprietary antivirus. The signature database is regularly updated and supplemented by our specialists, allowing us to find both new threats and old ones that were not previously detected.
- You can submit a request for scanning no more than 1 time per hour. If the previous scan was performed less than an hour ago, the start button will be grayed out (it will be gray, not green).
- The contents of the archives are not scanned.
Press to start scanning «Check account files»:
If, as a result of scanning, malicious code is detected in the hosting account, account mail an email will be sent with a list of infected and malicious files, this information will be available in the antivirus section, where it will be displayed as a report:
There are two tabs in the anti-virus scan report:
- Searching results harmful files. Malicious files are files that all content which consists of malicious code. Such files should be deleted completely.
- Searching results infected files. Infected files are files that usually contain malicious code. only isolated fragments... It is not advisable to completely delete such files if it is possible to get rid of only a part of the code marked as malicious.
The list for each tab displays:
- Full path to the infected file.
- Button «Show» opens the file in file manager editor on the line with the highlighted signature (a fragment of the code by which the file was identified as malicious).
- Date of last modification of the infected file.
- Information about the possible source of infection.
In the presence of malicious code, a number of restrictions are automatically set for a hosting account:
- Blocked outgoing connections to external servers.
- Mail sending limit from a web server without authorization (for example, using the function mail) drops to 50 letters per day.
Use to remove viruses recommendations.
After clearing the hosting account, you need to run a second anti-virus scan. If no threats are detected, the set restrictions will be removed automatically. After the restrictions are lifted, it will take approximately 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.
Adding new signatures
If you find malicious code that our antivirus cannot find, you can transfer information to us by generating a request in technical support... Attach an archive with files suspected of being malicious to your request.
For more information, you can use third-party antivirus software for the site, such as the utility PHP Antimalware Scanner.