6.9. FTP access to storage
- Data for connecting via FTP is generated automatically when creating a storage.
- FTP access cannot be disabled.
To connect to the storage via FTP, use the data from the tab «FTP access»:
- «Host» — server address.
- «Login» — Username.
- «FTP URL» — link in the format
ftp://login@host:port/, which contains all connection data, except for the password. Can be used to quickly connect with FTPclient, for example FileZilla or WinSCP.
FTP URL usage:
- Click on the arrow icon. The browser opens the link in your system's default handler. For example, an FTP client WinSCP, installed NOT from the Microsoft Store, may register itself as an FTP URL handler on the system. As a result, after clicking on the link, the FTP client is automatically launched with the filled connection data and all that remains is to enter the password.
- «Password» — user password.
- «Change password» — changing the user's password.
The connection is made through a standard port