6.13. Uploading files to storage via torrent
- Files for loading can be selected only before its launch.
- A running download cannot be paused, you can only wait for it to complete or cancel it.
- After the download is complete, no data is distributed.
- The download list displays data for the last 7 days.
- The maximum download speed is 256 Mb/s, the minimum is 50 Kb/s.
- The download stops if within 2 minutes the speed is less than 50 Kb / s or equal to 0.
Allows you to upload files to a container using torrents. To download, use a torrent file or a magnet link. In distributions with a large number of files, you can choose which ones to upload.
To start a new download, click «Add to», specify the download directory in the form, select a torrent file or insert a magnet link, select files and click «Start download»: