4.12. Downloading and connecting images to VPS
Downloading, connecting, disabling and deleting images is performed in the section «VPS» in the tab «CD-ROM».
Uploading your image
- The file size must not exceed 6 GB.
- With the download button from your device, you can download an ISO image, a torrent image file, or any other type of file. In the latter case, the downloaded file will be automatically packed into an image.
- When a torrent file contains several images, they all start downloading at once. Unnecessary downloads can be cancelled.
- The uploaded images will be available to all VPS within the account.
- Opposite any drive, click the image selection button:
- Specify a direct link to the desired ISO image or torrent file with it, click «Upload image» and wait for the download to complete:
Attaching an image
- You can mount two images at the same time (one in each drive).
- When you connect a Windows image to the second drive (if it is free), an image with drivers will be automatically connected virtio-win.
- Opposite the desired drive, click the image selection button:
- In the list of available images, connect the desired image:
- Reboot server - after rebooting, the server will be started from the connected image.
- Use VNC for further work with the server (OS installation from an image, diagnostics, etc.).
Unmounting an image
- Opposite the desired drive, click the disable image button:
- Reboot server.
Deleting a downloaded image
- Opposite any of the two drives, click the image selection button:
- In the list of available images, click ❌ opposite the image to be deleted: