184.108.40.206. Installing Drupal
NoteIf among the versions available for automatic installation, the one you need is not available, use manual installation.
- "Site name" — specify an arbitrary name for your site.
- "Site email" — specify the mail on behalf of which letters from the site will be sent (it is recommended to use an address belonging to the site's domain). By default, the field is filled with account mail.
- "Administrator email " — specify the administrator's mail. By default, the field is filled with account mail.
- "Administrator login " — specify the administrator's login. By default, the standard is substituted in the field
- "Administrator password " — enter the administrator password or click "Random"to generate it automatically. By default, the automatically generated password is substituted in the field.
- "Version CMS" — select the appropriate version of Drupal from the list.
- "Language" - select the required language.
- "Clear database before installation CMS" — a checked box means that the selected database will be cleaned beforehand.
- Check the site is working. To access the admin panel use data specified during installation.
Data specified during installation
- Download from official site on your PC an archive with the distribution of the latest version of Drupal.
- Place the distribution files on the hosting:
- Prepare the database:
- Open the site in a browser.
- Step 1: Choose language. Select the language you want and click "Save and continue" ("Save and continue").
- Step 2: Select a profile. Select the installation option - "Standard" (the best option), "Minimum" or "Demo" — and press "Save and continue".
- Step 3: Compliance check. Availability OPcache is desirable but not required. If OPcache is not connected, click to continue installation. "continue anyway".
- Step 4: Installing the database. Specify your database connection settings and click "Save and continue":
- "Database type" - make sure the switch is set opposite "MySQL, MariaDB, Percona Server, or equivalent".
- "Database name" — specify database name.
- "Database username" — specify Username (login) Database.
- "Database password" — specify password database user.
- Additional settings:
- "Host" - instead of
localhostindicate host (server) address databases.
- "Port number" - make sure it is specified
- "Table name prefix" — leave it blank or specify any prefix you like.
- Step 5: Site installation. Wait for the operation to complete.
- Step 6: Installation of translations. Wait for the operation to complete.
- Step 7: Site setup. Fill in the fields and click "Save and continue":
- Information about the site:
- "Site name" - specify the name of the site.
- "Site email address" - specify the mail on behalf of which letters from the site will be sent (it is recommended to use an address belonging to the site's domain).
- Site maintenance account:
- "Username" - specify the administrator's login.
- "Password" and "Repeat password" - enter the administrator password.
- "E-mail address" - specify the administrator's mail.
- Regional settings:
- "Default country" - select the required country or leave the field unchanged.
- "Default time zone" - select the required time zone or leave the current one.
- Update Alerts:
- "Check for updates automatically" - if you don't want Drupal updates to be checked automatically, uncheck the box.
- "Receive email notifications" - if you do not want to receive notifications sent from the site, uncheck the box.
- Step 8: Completion of translations. Wait for the operation to complete.
- Check the site is working.