5.2. Dedicated server order
- You can order a server only on the website ukraine.com.ua.
- All servers are physically located in Ukraine.
The server is prepared only after receipt of payment. Free trial period is not provided.
- Openup order page dedicated servers.
- "Server" - choice of platform. Affects which processor, memory, and disks can be used on the server.
- "CPU" — processor model available on the selected platform, number of cores / threads and clock speed.
- "Memory" — the amount and type of memory available on the selected platform.
- "Disk" — volume, type and number of disks. The maximum number of disks depends on the selected platform.
- "Operating system" — choose one of the available distributions or provide a link to your image.
- "Connect KVM" - allows, after assembling the server, to immediately access it by KVM for 8 hours for initial setup. Automatically activated if your own image was selected.
- After placing your order:
- After receipt of payment:
- On account mail a notification of its enrollment is sent.
- Administrators begin building the server. The assembly is carried out around the clock seven days a week and usually takes from an hour to several hours, less often — within a day, in extremely rare cases — up to 3 days.
- When the server is ready to go:
- The server appears in the control panel "Dedicated".
- On account mail a notification is sent with the access data to the server.
- If the connection was selected when ordering KVM:
- KVM is connected to the server for 8 hours.
- On account mail a notification is sent with the data of access to the server via KVM.