5.13. Changing the Dedicated Server Configuration
For the duration of the war:
- You can not choose the start time of the work.
No server replacement
- Only the owner of the server can change the configuration. Users with delegated access this option is not available.
- Only memory and disks can be changed. The maximum amount of memory, the number of disks and their type depends on the platform and processor selected at the stage order server.
- Change configuration for everyone account types performed without surcharges or refunds, only the end date of the service is recalculated.
- Open the section "Dedicated".
- 30 minutes before the start of work on account mail a notification is sent with a reminder of the imminent start of work and a request to turn off the server yourself.
- After the start of work:
- The server is shutting down.
- Administrators begin changing the server configuration. The process usually takes 1-3 hours.
- When the server is ready to go:
- The server turns on.
- On account mail completion notification is sent.
With server replacement
- Order new server with the required configuration and pay for it.
- Transfer data from the old server to the new one.
- Notify us that the old server can be turned off:
- For individuals: Write a request to the sales department with the notification that you are abandoning the old server. Unspent funds will be transferred to your personal balance, after which you can use them to pay for our services.
- For FOP and legal entities: write a paper letter "Director of TOV "Hosting.XYZ LTD" Vovku S.O. Please enable the visible server № from 01.01.2022 that turn non-corrosive kosty zgіdno rakh № 1-123456 dated 01.01.2021"... To turn off the server, a scanned copy of the document is enough, but the return of unused funds is carried out only after the original letter is received.