3.16. Contacting the domain owner
Attention!The form only works for domains registered with our company.
- Openup privacyprotected.net.
- On the right select "Contact the domain owner»:
- Fill out the form and click "Send»:
- "Domain name» — the name of the domain whose owner you want to send a message to.
- "Who to contact» — contact for communication. To send a message domain owner choose «Registrant".
- "Theme» — Message subject.
- "Message» — Message text.
- "Your name» — Your name.
- "Your email» — Your mail.
Your message will be automatically sent to the mail specified by the domain owner in his contact details. The letter will contain the text of your message, as well as the name and mail you specified.