3.16. Contacting the domain owner
Attention!The form works only for domains, the registrar of which is our company.
To send a message to the domain owner, do the following:
- Open resource privacyprotected.net.
- "Domain name" — specify the name of the domain, the owner of which you want to contact.
- "Who to contact" — select a suitable contact for communication. To contact the owner, select "Registrant".
- "Theme" — specify the subject of the appeal.
- "Message" — specify the text of your message.
- "Your name" — enter your name.
- "Your email" — enter your mail.
- "Verification code" - check the box.
The message will be automatically sent to the mail specified by the domain owner in his contact information. The letter will contain the text of your message, as well as the name and mail you specified.