3.19. Domain tracking
The tracking system is designed to receive notifications about the release of a domain without its automatic registration.
- The functionality is available only registered users.
- Tracking is only available for the zones in which we support registration. The complete list is presented here.
- All monitored domains are displayed in the control panel under "Domain tracking".
- The service is free, for tracking not funds are required for personal balance or attached map.
- The system only notifies about the release of the domain and not registers it. For automatic registration use pre-order.
Add domain to tracked
Through the registration page
- Open the section "Domain registration".
Through the control panel
- Open the section "Domains → Domain tracking".
- In the upper block, specify the required domains and click "Track" (domains can be separated by commas, spaces or on a new line).
List of tracked domains
The list of monitored domains can be found in the control panel under "Domains → Domain tracking":
At the top of the section there is a field for adding domains to tracked. You can add one domain at a time, or several at once. To add multiple domains, specify them separated by spaces, commas, or each on a new line.
Below is the list itself:
- "Domain" — the name of the monitored domain.
- "Email" — the mailbox to which the release notification will be sent.
- "Status" — the current status of the domain.
- "Update date" — date of the last domain information update.
- "Release date" - domain expiration date. Attention! After this date, the domain is not immediately available for registration (see. domain life cycle).
- "Also tracked by" — the number of users who track this domain in our system.
- "Pre-order" — checkout button pre-order per domain. For already placed pre-orders, the button is displayed "Pre-order"leading to the pre-order section.
- Delete button - removes a domain from the list and disables notifications about its release.
Buttons below the list:
- "Delete selected" — removal of marked domains from the list.
- Download button - downloads the list as a text file in TSV format (values separated by tabs). The list includes: domain name, current status, and release date.