WHOIS is a protocol that allows you to get information about a domain, for example:
- Information about the current domain registrar.
- The current status of the domain.
- Domain registration date and term.
- Current NSon which the domain is served.
- The date of the last change in the status of the domain or its NS (change domain settings not taken into account).
How to use
To use the WHOIS service on our website:
- Go to URL.
- Enter the name of the domain of interest.
- Clickon Enter or a button with a magnifying glass.
An example of domain information (only part of the data is shown in the screenshot):