184.108.40.206. Migrate WordPress
To transfer a site to WordPress, the following steps are usually sufficient:
- Transfer site files and database (if required) using the one that suits your situation instruction.
- Customize connection to the database.
- If a different domain will be used after the transfer, change site address to a new one.
- If the site is configured for caching, clear cache.
- Customize Website operation over HTTPS.
- Check the site is working. If you get errors related to plugins, try disable problematic plugins.