184.108.40.206. Change admin password in OpenCart
Attention!Current administrator password impossible to know, since it is not stored on the site in cleartext, only its hash is stored. The password can only be changed to a new one.
- Click "CMS install" site menu:
- Click "Password reset":
- Select a user, enter a new password, and click "Change password":
- In the site config file takealook the name of the database to which it is connected.
- Openup database in phpMyAdmin.
- Execute the following SQL query, instead of
UPDATE oc_user SET `password` = MD5('new_password') WHERE user_id = 1;
If the names of the tables in the database do not start with the standard
oc_, and with a different prefix, make the appropriate change to the SQL query.
- Check the entrance to Adminpanel.