22.214.171.124. Setting up LiteSpeed Cache in OpenCart
- Change web server for the desired site on OpenLiteSpeed.
- Download the extension for OpenCart from LiteSpeed site... To download, a page on GitHub will open, where you will need to click "Download":
- Openup Adminpanel site and at the very bottom of the page, pay attention to the OpenCart version:
- Go to section "Modules / Extensions → Installing extensions":
- Clickon "Download" and select the downloaded archive:
- Go to section "Modules / Extensions → Modules / Extensions":
- Select extension type "Modules", find the module "LiteSpeed Cache" and opposite it, first press "activate" , and then "edit" :
- In the tab "General" against "LiteSpeed Cache Status" choose "Enabled":
- Set the rest of the plugin settings to suitable caching for the site and save all changes.