126.96.36.199.12. Image processing failed
Attention!The information in this article is for guidance only and is not an accurate instruction. This article describes only general recommendations for diagnosing and solving the problem. For a more detailed analysis and analysis, you should contact specialized specialists in the field of website development.
Text error may occur when uploading images to WordPress "Image post—processing failed, possibly because the server is overloaded or does not have enough free resources. It may help to upload a smaller image, the recommended maximum size is 2500 pixels"... Such an error signals that the image cannot be processed correctly due to lack of resources or the processing time of the request, and since the download is performed by additional Fetch / AJAX requests, it becomes extremely difficult to get a real error or track down its causes.
If you receive such an error, follow these steps:
- Enable debug mode in WordPress.
- Verify error log site. In the log you can find errors that will indicate the possible causes of the problem, for example, the limit entry process or other errors. If an error occurs "ModSecurity: Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit" costs toapply to technical support.
- If it was noticed that the requests run into the time limit, then it is worth following the following recommendations:
- Use the most recent version of PHP that the site supports. The speed of script execution depends very much on the PHP version, newer versions work much faster than old ones.
- Toggle Imagick version from 7.0 to 6.9. Version 6.9 works a little faster, but it may not have the necessary functionality for the site. Before making a change, you should consult with the site developer.
- Verify free disk space. It is important to keep in mind that when uploading photos CMS usually generates many copies with different sizes, which leads to a quick use of all free inodes, and therefore loading one photo can use many inodes.
- Check if the error occurs when uploading fewer photos or photos with a smaller size.
- Disable all plugins and check upload photos.
If the above methods did not help to find the cause of the problem, then you should contact the site developer or specialized specialists in this area.