184.108.40.206. Obtaining a transfer code (AuthInfo / Auth-Code)
It is impossible to get a transfer code if:
- Since registration or the last transfer has passed:
- For international domains — less than 60 days.
- For Ukrainian domains — less than 7 days.
- Do you want to transfer a domain .RU – the transfer of such domains from us is carried out only by domain transfer to direct service in REG.RU.
- Pleaseindicate in the domain, your contact information (the procedure depends on the domain zone):
- For Ukrainian domains these contacts must necessarily match the data (name, organization) in your account.
- For international domains (.COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .XYZ, .CLUB, .LIFE, .AUDIO, etc.) other contacts are allowed, but they must be real (not fictional). It is also necessary to disable the privacy protection service.
- For .UA domains you do not need to change contacts.
- Takeoff domain transfer blocking.
- After unblocking the transfer, wait for the transfer code (AuthInfo / Auth-Code) to be sent to account mail:
- On weekdays, the transfer code is sent within one or more hours from 10:00 to 18:00.
- On non—working days — 1—2 times a day.
The transfer code is valid for 30 days. If the transfer is not started within this period, the transfer block will be automatically re-set for the domain. If necessary, you can also manually return the blocking of the transfer.