126.96.36.199. Domain transfer to another registrar
It is impossible to carry out a transfer if:
- The domain registration period has expired (the domain is in the status Hold, Redemption Period or Pending Delete).
- For domains in the .TV zone, the transfer block can be removed no later than 15 days before the domain expiration date.
- Since registration or the last transfer has passed:
- For international domains — less than 60 days.
- For Ukrainian domains — less than 7 days.
- There is an unfinished procedure verification.
- During the transfer, change NS impossible. This can only be done after completion. The rest of the domain records, within the set before the NS transfer, are available for modification.
- Only the current registrar (who is giving the domain) can speed up the transfer.
- To speed up the transfer of a domain from us to another registrar, you should contact technical support with a request and indicate the domain names for which this is required, as well as the reason for the need to expedite the transfer.
- Pleaseindicate in the domain, your contact information (the procedure depends on the domain zone):
- For Ukrainian domains these contacts must necessarily match the data (name, organization) in your account.
- For international domains (.COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .XYZ, .CLUB, .LIFE, .AUDIO, etc.) other contacts are allowed, but they must be real (not fictional). It is also necessary to disable the privacy protection service.
- For .UA, .RU and .SU domains you do not need to change contacts.
- Open the section "Domains ".
- To initiate the unblocking of the transfer, fill out the form and click "Transfer".
When transferring international domain, you need to fill in only two fields — the name of the new registrar and the reason for the transfer:When transferring Ukrainian domain, in addition to the name of the new registrar and the reason for the transfer, you need to fill in an additional field — the code of the new registrar (data of Ukrainian registrars can be found on the website Hostmaster):
- Confirm the operation to unblock the transfer in an appropriate way:
- Individuals and FOP — using a code sent to account mail.
- After unblocking the transfer, wait for the transfer code (AuthInfo / Auth-Code) to be sent to account mail:
- On weekdays, the transfer code is sent within one or more hours from 10:00 to 18:00.
- On non—working days — 1—2 times a day.
The transfer code is valid for 30 days. If the transfer is not started within this period, the transfer block will be automatically re-set for the domain. If necessary, you can also manually return the blocking of the transfer.
The process of obtaining AuthInfo / permission to transfer domains .RU and .SU is more complicated than for other zones.
For .RU domains You will need to provide copies of your passport or fill out a handwritten application and send us a scanned copy.
For .SU domains you will need to fill out an application and send it by regular mail. Depending on who the .SU domain administrator is, you will need to:
- Notarize the signature on the application and attach a copy of the passport to the letter.
- Attach copies of TIN and certificate of state registration with the company seal to the letter.
The procedure for obtaining a transfer code for each specific .RU and .SU domain will be additionally communicated to you in technical support.