126.96.36.199. Change mail account
Warning!According to clause 1.1 terms of service, for an account, you should use a mailbox in a domain that is not under our service.
- The mail can only be changed by the owner personally from his account and only after confirming the operation in the appropriate way. Technical support staff cannot change mail.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, make sure that the email is checked in the old mailbox and not in the new one. The confirmation letter is sent to the old mailbox.
- A confirmation email sent to an old mailbox cannot be forwarded to another address.
- If you can't access your old mailbox, use restoration of access.
- All will be reset active sessionsexcept for the current one.
- Open the section "Personal data ".
- In the tab "Basic info" against "E-mail" click edit button:
- Clickon "Continue".
- Confirm first new email address - enter the code from the letter sent to it and click "Confirm".
- Then confirm the operation itself:
- Individuals and sole proprietors — enter the code sent to the current account mail, and press "Confirm".
- Legalentity — enter your account password and click "Confirm".
After successfully changing mail for login the already new address will be used.