1.6. Ownership transfer
Transfer of rights — full transfer of services to a new owner. After successful confirmation of the operation, the selected services are transferred between accounts — they disappear from the account of the previous owner and appear in the account of the new one.
- You can transfer rights only to an account with the established account type.
- Operation requires mandatory confirmation the current owner of the service in an appropriate way.
- When transferring rights only the owner changes services. The validity period, settings and other data are not affected.
- If the service was enabled auto-renewal, when transferring rights, it will be disabled.
- For hosting accounts
- For domains
- The standard transfer procedure is suitable for all domains, except .UA, .RU and .SU — they are transmitted in a special way.
- For transmission international domain in the account recipient the mandatory requirements of the register must be met:
- When transferring rights to a domain only domain is transferred... At the same time, the site is not transferred and remains with the previous owner. Site transfer is performed separately. Transfer options are described here.
- If the domain has expired and is in the status Hold or Redemprion Period, then the rights to it can also be transferred.
Attention!After the transfer of rights, the former owner of the service will completely lose access to it. This operation cannot be canceled, so carefully weigh your actions before performing it. If the goal is to provide temporary access, use delegation.
- If you need to transfer several services at once, add them to the transfer list in the same way.
- Confirm the application in accordance with type your account:
- V list of applications click "Generate document for signature":
- Go to the selected electronic document management service and sign the generated document in it using EDS thecurrent the owner of the service.
After successful confirmation of the operation, the selected services will be automatically transferred to the specified accounts - they will disappear from the control panel of the old owner and appear in the new ones.
List of applications
The transmission history is available in the section "Transfer of rights "... From 01/29/2020 in our system, detailed information is recorded and available for subsequent viewing about which service and to whom it was transferred (ID recipient and his account mail at the time of transfer). You can view this information by clicking on the application number.
Domains .UA, .RU and .SU
The procedures for transferring rights to .UA, .RU and .SU domains differ from other services and are described in detail in separate instructions: