7.6.3. Transferring loyalty program status to another account
If you no longer plan to pay for services in your current account, you can transfer your loyalty program status to another account.
- The status of the loyalty program in the account is updated once a day.
- You can transfer status only from an account without active services.
- From the moment there are no active services in the account, at least 2 days must pass.
- You can transfer the turnover no more than once a month.
- When transferring, the turnover from the current account is summed up with the turnover in the recipient's account.
- After the transfer, the status in the current account will be reset.