7.23. Obtaining accounting documents (for sole proprietorship and legal entities)
- Accounting documents are provided only in electronic form.
- Acts are issued for the entire amount of payment.
- The date of the act coincides with the date of receipt of payment to us.
- Acts are not provided foreign legal entities... SWIFT payments are made according to an invoice (account). Invoices are provided without printing.
For payments that were made from the current account Individual entrepreneur or legal entity, we provide invoices and certificates of completion. Documents are generated within 6-10 days from the date of receipt of payment.
- Documents can be downloaded in the section "Invoices".
- Sent in one letter by e-mail:
- If the accountant's mail is indicated, then to her. In this case, documents are not sent to the account's mail.
Choosing a document management system
If you have not received accounting documents
If within 14 days you did not receive accounting documents and no download links appeared in the list of accounts, this may mean that you paid for the service not from your current account, but how individual... In this case, you will not be able to receive the invoice and deed. If the payment was made from a legal entity, you need to write return letter.