1.1.7. Telegram accounts
About Telegram bot
With the help of a Telegram bot, you can quickly receive notifications and perform some actions with services directly from the messenger, without having to enter the control panel. To start working with a bot, you need bind to your Telegram account.
- Receiving important service notifications from our company with reminders to renew services and various events, for example:
- Use as one of the methods two-step authentication.
- Domain registration, actions with hosting accounts, websites, databases, etc.
- Renew services.
- Possibility contact technical support.
- "Sites" - the following actions are available:
- "Hosting account" — the following actions are available:
- "Run virus scan" — launch antivirus scan.
- "Disk space information" — viewing information about the total, occupied and free disk space (volume and inodes).
- "CPU minutes" - viewing usage information cpu minutes on the web server and database server.
- "Restricting access by FTP" — limiting FTP access to the hosting account for the specified IP and subnets.
- "End active processes" — force termination of processes hostingaccount.
- "Back up all files" — making a backup the current content of the hosting account.
- "Back up all databases" — making a backup current versions of all databases of the hosting account.
- "Clear cache":
- "Databases" — the following actions are available:
- "End active requests" — forced completion of all requests to the specified database.
- "Get the size" — viewing information about the disk space occupied by the database and the number of tables in it.
- "Create user" — creating a database user with the specified name and password.
- "Create a backup" — making a backup the current content of the database.
- "Access delegation " — delegation of access to the service or its cancellation.
- "VPS" — the following actions are available:
- "Dedicated servers" — the following actions are available:
- "Configure access to FTP-archive" — access control to FTP archive.
- "Domain registration" — search and registration of domains.
- "Active services" — view expiration dates and prolongation services.
- "Online chat" - contacting technical support.
- "Account" — actions on account:
- "End all sessions" — forcibly end all active session for the current account.
- "Settings" - bot settings:
- "Add account" - linking the bot to another account.
- "Switching between accounts" - switching between linked accounts and unlinking a Telegram account.
Attention!When the mail of the account confirmed, after linking the Telegram account, it automatically turns on two-step authentication via Telegram (if you wish, you can disable).
- One Telegram account can be linked to several accounts at once. You can get a new link for binding by sending a command to the bot
- You can only link personal Telegram accounts. You cannot bind a group.
- Open the bot in any of the following ways:On a device with the Telegram application, follow the direct link - https://t.me/admtoolsnotificationbot.
- Start the bot — press the start button or send a message with the text
- Login in the account to which you need to link the Telegram account, if you were not previously authorized in it.