22.214.171.124.1. Updating plugins
Updating plugins is very important to ensure the security of the site and its correct operation. It is worth updating both active and inactive plugins, since even an inactive plugin, having vulnerabilities, can put the entire site at risk of being hacked.
- Openup Adminpanel site and go to the section "Plugins":
- Select all plugins or mark the ones you need to update in the field "Action" choose "Refresh" and press "Apply":
- Each plugin will be updated separately. In case of an error, a notification about update problems will appear.
- Error "No connection with Wordpress.org".
- Error "cURL error 7"... This error most often indicates a problem similar to previous, but can also occur due to the unavailability of one of the servers to which requests are made to update plugins.