7.2.4. Balance transfer between accounts
- Only for individuals. The sender and recipient accounts must be of type individual. For FOP and legal entities, the transfer is not available in any direction.
- Currency must match. Both accounts must use the same currency.
- Successful transfer cannot be canceled. The only way to return the funds is to perform similar actions in the account where the transfer was made.
- No fees. The recipient is credited exactly the amount that was deducted from the sender.
- Open the section "Balances".
- Click "Transfer balance".
As a result, the specified amount will be deducted from the balance of the current account and credited to the balance of the recipient's account.