2.1.8. Changing the hosting plan
For all types of accounts
- Only the owner of the service can change the tariff. Users with delegated access tariff change is not available.
- The procedure depends on account type and is different for individuals and legal entities.
- When changing the tariff, the value of PHP memory_limit is reduced to the maximum in the target rate.
- In case of transition for a cheaper rate:
- You can change the tariff an unlimited number of times in any direction.
- For hosting accounts expired tariff change depends on the availability of ordered additionalservices:
- If there are no additional services, the tariff changes without restrictions in any direction.
- In case of transition on a more expensive or for a cheaper the tariff is changed instantly and at no additional charge. Only the remaining validity period of the hosting account is recalculated, depending on the selected tariff.
- If ordered for the hosting account Additional services, then to switch to a more expensive tariff, you will need to pay the difference in cost between the current and the new tariff in terms of the remaining period. If additional services are not needed, you can disable their renewal and change the tariff without paying the difference in the cost of the tariffs.
For legal entities
- Automatic tariff change for a cheaper impossible. To change the tariff to a cheaper one in manual mode, contact technical support.
- In case of transition on a more expensive the tariff will need to pay the difference in cost between the current and the new tariff. An invoice for payment of the difference is generated automatically. The tariff will be changed only after payment of the invoice and receipt of funds to us.
Attention!When switching from normal to businesshosting the hosting account will be transferred to Ukraine or the nearest one available countries.
- Open the section "Hosting".
- In the window that opens, click "Change tariff" under the table with the description of the current tariff.
- If you agree to change the tariff, click "Continue" in the pop-up window.
- If you are switching to a more expensive tariff that requires payment of the difference in cost, pay generated invoice and wait for the payment to arrive.
You can view the history of changes to the hosting account tariff in the section "Hosting → Changes history":
Does the IP change when switching from regular to business hosting and vice versa?
Yes, the IP address can change:
How do additional services behave when switching from regular to business hosting and vice versa?
When switching from a business hosting to a regular one, the availability of previously ordered additional services, the validity of which has not yet expired, is checked:
- If there are such additional services, these additional services begin to operate.
- If not:
- Session storage handler session_save_handler switches to storing sessions in files.
- OPcache is disabled.