3.1.6. Add domain
- You can add only a registered domain. If the desired domain is not registered, then this can be done on the page domain registration.
- Import of existing records only works for domains whose NS return information upon request
- For adding subdomains in the domain section, it must have any record and at the time of adding it should be served on third-party NS. For example, you can add a record with the type
TXT, specifying as data
- Open the section "Domains ".
- At the top of the page, click "Add domain".
- If the system reports that the domain is already being served, use instruction.
After completing these steps, the domain information will be added to our NS.