18.104.22.168. Transfer of .NET.UA domains and a number of regional domains of the 2nd level
- Attention! Registrant contact details (current domain owner) necessarily must match owner's data and account typeto which the transfer is made.
- Front by applying for a transfer for domain should not be set status
clientTransferProhibitedbecause it blocks the transfer. The current status can be found using WHOIS.
- In the transfer price 1 year renewal included... However, this renewal will be honored only in case thatif after performing this operation the maximum domain delegation period — 10 years is not exceeded.
- Only the current registrar (who is giving the domain) can speed up the transfer.
List of zones
A complete list of zones for which this manual is relevant:
- .DN.UA, .DONETSK.UA
- .KH.UA, .KHARKIV.UA, .KHARKOV.UA
- .LG.UA, .LUGANSK.UA
- .SM.UA, .SUMY.UA
- .ZP.UA, .ZAPORIZHZHE.UA
Preparing a domain for transfer
- On the side of the current domain registrar, indicate in the contact details of the registrant (current domain owner) your data and openup this data in the registry. If the data cannot be opened for any reason, ask the registrar for an additional password from registrant contact.
- Notify the current registrar of your intention to transfer your domain to the company:
- Registrar ID —
- Yur. Name —
LLC "Hosting.XYZ LTD".
- Request a domain transfer code from your current registrar - Auth-Code.
Applying for a transfer
- Make sure the domain prepared to the transfer.
- Apply to transfer your domain from the page "Domain transfer", or if the domain added in our control panel, in the section "Domains " click "Transfer your domain to our service and renew for a year".
- Read the terms of domain transfer, enter the transfer code in the field "AUTH CODE" and press "Perform domain transfer".
- Wait for the domain administrator to check the data and issue an invoice for the domain transfer:
- On weekdays, invoices are issued within one or more hours from 10:00 to 18:00.
- On non—working days — 1—2 times a day.
- Pay exposed check for a domain transfer. When payment is received, account mail you will receive a notification.
- If the contacts of the domain registrant and the account owner match, after the receipt of funds under the invoice, an application for a domain transfer will be sent to the registry.
Domain transfer takes 5-6 days... After the end of the transfer to account mail a notification will be sent.