188.8.131.52. Transfer of international and thematic domains .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .XYZ, .CLUB, .LIFE, .AUDIO, etc.
- Due to the restrictions imposed by the registries of the corresponding domain zones, transfer the international domain impossible в случае, если:
- From the moment registration domain passed less than 60 days.
- From the moment last transfer domain passed less than 60 days.
- Front by applying for a transfer for domain should not be set status
clientTransferProhibitedbecause it blocks the transfer. The current status can be found using WHOIS.
- Transfer impossibleif the recipient's account does not confirmed account mail, not added telephone number or not filled requisites.
- In the transfer price 1 year renewal included... However, this renewal will be honored only in case thatif after performing this operation the maximum domain delegation period — 10 years is not exceeded.
- Only the current registrar (who is giving the domain) can speed up the transfer.
Preparing a domain for transfer
- Notify the current registrar of your intention to transfer the domain to the company
Hosting.XYZ LTD LLC... Some registrars also ask for a new registrar ID, although this is not used in international zones. In such a situation, you can specify
- If the status is set for the domain
clientTransferProhibited, which blocks the possibility of transfer, you need to change it to
- Request a domain transfer code from your current registrar - Auth-Code.
Applying for a transfer
- Make sure the domain prepared to the transfer.
- Apply to transfer your domain from the page "Domain transfer", or if the domain added in our control panel, in the section "Domains " click "Transfer your domain to our service and renew for a year".
- Read the terms of domain transfer, enter the transfer code in the field "AUTH CODE" and press "Perform domain transfer".
- Wait for the domain administrator to check the data and issue an invoice for the domain transfer:
- On weekdays, invoices are issued within one or more hours from 10:00 to 18:00.
- On non—working days — 1—2 times a day.
- Pay exposed check for a domain transfer. When payment is received, account mail you will receive a notification.
- After receipt of funds on the issued invoice, an application for a domain transfer will be sent to the registry.
Domain transfer takes 5-6 days... After the end of the transfer to account mail a notification will be sent.