18.104.22.168. Subsidiary NS
Child NS is called DNS-server, the name of which contains the domain name, and the domain itself for such DNS-server is called parent. The creation of a child NS occurs on the side of the domain zone registry, in the domain of which the necessary records are created. In most domain zones, registration of child NSs is free.
- You can add child NS only for a domain that served with us (we are its current registrar).
- For domains in .RU and .SU zones, the specified child NS must have different IP addressesotherwise they will be rejected by the registry.
- Ability to specify an IPv6 address availableif the registry supports IPv6.
- Ability to specify an IPv6 address unavailable:
- For domains in .RU, .SU, .CRIMEA.UA zones.
- For domains registered by us not directly, but through partners.
- Child NS, by default, do not return standard records of the form
AAAAetc, for their work it is necessary add such records within the primary domain.
- Openup domain settings and in the left menu click "Child NS ":
- Clickon "Add child DNS server":
- Fill in the fields and click "Save":
- "Child NS name" — specify a subdomain that will be a child NS (for example, for
ns1.example.comneed to indicate
- "IP address" — specify the IPv4 address of the server on which the corresponding software is already configured for operation DNS.
- "IPv6 address" — specify the IPv6 address of the server on which the corresponding software is already configured for operation DNS.