126.96.36.199. Adding a DNS record
- Openup domain settings.
- Click "Add a record".
- "Subdomain" — specify the name of the subdomain:
- The name of the domain itself does not need to be specified.
- When adding an entry for main domain — leave the field blank or specify a symbol
- When adding an entry for all undeclared subdomains — specify a character
*(means "any subdomain of the current domain").
- "Type" — select the required recording type:
- "A" - The IP address of the target server in IPv4 format.
- "CNAME" - the canonical notation of the name (pseudonym). Can only be added for subdomains.
- "MX" - domain mail servers that accept incoming mail.
- "TXT" - arbitrary text entry. For example, used to work SPF and DMARC or domain verification in various services.Note When a TXT record is added for a subdomain directed only by means of a wildcard record (with a record of the form
*.example.com) — will automatically create own address records for the same subdomain with www and without www with the IP address copied from the wildcard record.
- "AAAA" - The IP address of the target server in IPv6 format.
- "CAA" — an entry that defines which CAs are allowed to issue SSL certificates for a specific domain or subdomain.
- "Data" - specify the record data.
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 24).