22.214.171.124. Directing the subdomain to third-party NS
Attention!The domain whose subdomain needs to be directed to third-party NS must be served on our NS... If third—party NS are used for the domain, changes must be made through the control panel of the owner of these NS — the settings specified in our panel will not work in this case.
- Ask the owner of the third-party NS to which you want to direct the subdomain for their addresses.
- Openup domain settings.
- For each of the third-party NS addresses add a new entry with the following data:
- "Subdomain" - specify the name of the subdomain to be directed (without the name of the domain itself).
- "Type" - select "NS"
- "Data" — insert the NS address to which the subdomain should be directed.
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 24).
- Make sure that the subdomain has been added and configured on the specified NS and the necessary DNS-records.