22.214.171.124. Referral subdomain to third party hosting
Attention!The domain whose subdomain needs to be directed to a third-party hosting must be served on our NS... If third—party NS are used, changes must be made through the control panel of the owner of these NS — the settings specified in our panel will not work in this case.
- Check with third-party hosting support for the IP address to which you want to direct the subdomain.
- Openup domain settings.
- Add a new entry with the following data:
- "Subdomain" - specify the name of the subdomain to be directed (without the name of the domain itself).
- "Type" - select the type of recording:
- "A" — if the IP address is in IPv4 format (four numbers separated by dots).
- "AAAA" — if the IP address is in IPv6 format (several groups of numbers and letters separated by colons).
- "Data" — insert the IP address from which the subdomain should be opened.
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 24).