3.2.1. Domain order and registration
Attention!Before paying for registration, carefully check the domain name and make sure that it is correct and does not contain errors or typos. After the domain is registered, it will be possible to change its name only under the conditions described here.
- Open the section "Domain registration".
- Select the checkboxes of the domain zones you are interested in, enter the domain name and click "Search":
- Checkboxes can be used to mark individual domain zones or entire categories.
- At the beginning of the block "Popular" zones with discounts for the first year of registration are displayed. When you hover over a price, a pop-up window appears with information about the regular price and percentage of the discount. Subsequent domain renewals in these zones will be carried out at the regular price.
- In the search results, select the appropriate domain from those available for registration and click "To order":
- "Premium" next to the domain name will mean that the domain belongs to Premium category... The price for such domains differs from the usual one and discounts do not apply to them.
- For occupied domains, by clicking on the button with three dots, additional actions are available:
- Open your shopping cart.
- Optional actions:
- To change the period for which the service is ordered, select the appropriate one from the list in the column "Period"... The longer the paid term, the greater the discount.
- If you have a promo code, click "Enter promo code", enter it and press "Activate"... If you don't have a promo code, skip this step. Attention! When using a promo code, there is no discount on loyalty program.
- Blocks "Registration" and "Authorization" displayed only if before ordering was not signed in to your account. Enter your email for registration or log into an existing account:
- If you have no account yet on our website, indicate your valid mail in the block "Registration"... After placing your order, you will be automatically registered.
- If you have already have an account on our website, click "Log in" in the block "Authorization", to signed in into it. After placing an order, the service will automatically be linked to this account.
- Check out public offer.
- Clickon "Checkout".
- Make sure the domain name is correct and pay for the automatically generated check in any of the available ways.
After receiving funds to us, an application for domain registration will be sent to the registry. Information about the terms of registration is provided here... When the domain is registered, it will also take some time to renew DNS cachebefore it becomes available online.