3.6.2. Domain Verification in Google Sites
Use presets from the group "Google → Google Sites".
- The domain must be served on our NS... If the domain is served on third-party NS, the actions need to be performed not with us, but in the panel of their owner.
- Log in to the Google account in which you plan to link the domain to the site.
- On the site edit page, click "Publish".
- Specify the domain and subdomain that you want to link to the site in Google Sites, and click "prove ownership":
- Select from the list of registrars "Other" and copy the verification TXT record:
- Add DNS-record with the following data:
Subdomain Type Data
wwwor subdomain name
TXT Paste the copied TXT record
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 24).
- On the page from step 6 (where you received the verification code), click "Confirm".
- On the page in step 5, click "Further" and follow the further instructions of the service.