3.6.6. Domain Verification in Facebook Business
Use presets from the group "Facebook".
- Select the added domain and verification method:This method is slower than confirmation using html file.
- The domain must be served on our NS... If the domain is served on third-party NS, the actions need to be performed not with us, but in the panel of their owner.
Do not delete the entry after confirmation.To verify a domain using this method, you must have access to the files on the server where the domain is directed.
- Add DNS-record with the following data:
Subdomain Type Data Leave blank TXT Paste the post you received from Facebook
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 72).
If the domain is directed to our hosting, then to verify the domain, do the following:
Do not delete the file after confirmation.
- Press "HTML verification file" and download the test file.
- Upload the file to root directory your site. This can be done with filemanager or any FTPclient.
- Check the availability of the file from the link marked in the screenshot.
- On Facebook, click "Confirm".